2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in earlier.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 6 hours at least.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.